Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Blog of 2008










Earlier this month we took the girls to paint ceramics. I think this was A's first time. What a mess she was! B has been several times and really has the hang of it.
So it's New Years Eve. Michael and I were trying to count how many of these we've been together on. We figured up 11 in a row. That is a ton! We had some fun ones. Last year in Houston we didn't do anything and were both asleep before midnight. It was perfect. So tonight? Perfect again. Who knew people could get so much joy from playing "Old Maid" (B and Daddy) and watching "Elf", cuddling in the dark? I'm so glad I am not married to someone who gets restless for the night life. I'm so glad I snagged a family man who seems completely content with making chocolate milk for his daughters, fetching whatever it is I'm wanting, and talking to the kitty the whole time. I mean seriously? Gold!
Today I took the girls to see Marley and Me. We met Amb and Sof. It was a great movie. I highly recommend it. I rarely take them to the movies. It is rare for me to WANT to see a movie that is kid friendly. So, it was a special time! LOVED the movie, many cute lessons about life in general.
Happy New Year 2009!
I wonder what cool things are in store for all of us!!