Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A lot of Nothing

This was taken a couple of weeks ago when Amber and John went on a double date w/ Michael and I. So much fun! Its like a glimpse of life before the diapers! LOL. Thats ok, I only need glimpses, not to ever go back. Anyway not sure why the skinny one is behind ME. I'm not a wall! I'm a person! I say she has no bad angles and I have about 100. Oh well, thats what friends are for, to be the body of mass to hide behind in a picture.

Its Thanksgiving "eve" and I'm loving the no real schedule this week. I do have work tomorrow evening but the girls have had no school or cheer this week. I needed this! I needed to be able to just be with them without this or that going on.

In other news, my cat went on a peeing spree. He went on the bean bag, then on the bare bean bag when the covered was removed to wash on THAT pee, then on B's bed. It took everything in me to not get upset. Michael on the other hand reminded me that it is crap like this that will keep us from ever having another pet! We all adore Griffin and I feel like he is trying to tell me something. Maybe he is sick? I don't know. I just suck it up and do laundry, and realize, its not the end of the world. It would be a lot worse if he peed on the carpet like my old cats have done.

It has been about 2 weeks since I have been to the gym to workout or tan! I should have gone this week due to not having a schedule to follow but instead wanted to see friends everyday. I know, excuses. I just get tired of trying so hard and chasing the health that I do want, but apparently not as bad as I should! Overall, I am ok with myself, but then I think, "what will my grandma think when she sees me in Jan?"
I'll get back on the wagon. I'm just in a workout slump and I will get back in to the groove. Peaks and valleys............

Of course, it being Thanksgiving and all, time to think about the little things to be thankful for. Mainly, I'm glad we are just here! I am used to working now and I am thankful for M's support. He becomes Mr. Mom when I am not here and I couldn't be happier about our set up at this time. I'm thankful for Brookelyn's kindness and Ashlee Morgan's cuddles, and of course Michael's humor morning and night- unless he is being a grouch, which is usually a direct response to my moodiness. I know, come to find out I'm a moody B#$%$ like all the other women in the world. It really is driven by how I feel. I can't be hungry or nauseous or else I'm a B.

I'm burping ham. Michael's boss made us a great, big smoked ham. Voila, dinner was served.