
We ended up at the Gaylord in Grapevine last night due to some out of state cousins being in town from Denver (aunt's side of fam). It had been years since I had been inside. I have never seen it decorated for Christmas and it was gorgeous! Stunning! See above my girls w/ my nephew Logan sitting w/ Mrs. Claus (ya, a little young huh!) and a real reindeer.
My weekends end up being so full with my 2 work shifts mixed in with family outings. After the Gaylord we met up w/ Amy and Glenn and Logan for mexican food down the street from our house, Frijoles. Its good and it is close by.
My Thanksgiving was good. My MIL made a wonderful meal and sent me to work w/ a full belly, too full. I worked 3-11 and came home to Michael and Ian playing games.
Oh, and the next day we got a big, tall, fat tree! I knew I would put these high ceilings to use, by them being obsolete. Who needs an attic when you can have the tallest tree on the block?
It was so nice having Michael off for 4 days. I know I worked 3 of those 4 days but my shifts are not 9 hours plus traffic. My shifts are 8 hours, paid lunch, and no traffic due to the funky hours I work. It makes the time we spend together a lot more special.
This week is back to the grind, until Christmas break. I'm excited about the holidays. I'm excited to share in all the fun traditions I have created for my family, and old traditions w/ our extended families. Life is so sweet.






