

Just more awesome pics! I found these on a website that posted pics from the concert I attended. She is/was amazing. I love, love, love her. I didn't care that she was 2 hours late. I didn't care that she didn't do an encore. She could have come out and sung the McDonald's menu and I would have been on cloud nine. When you love someone this much for THIS long and you finally get to see them LIVE, nothing can go wrong, even if it does. I can remember being 5 years old and I tied a lace,black ribbon in my hair and I was dancing to Lucky Star, when I saw them peaking in and giggling, I stopped. Then there was the time that our Like a Virgin record melted in the heat b/c my brilliant mom was playing in outside during a garage sale we were having. I was soooo upset (and about 7 years old). In high school I got to do a Cd review when "Bedtime Stories" came out. There has been a song attached to all of my life moments. I don't have enough great things to say about Madonna. She has never disappointed me. I have never been disgusted. She has never been too controversial or too dirty or too self absorbed. Every bit of her deserves every bit of goodness she has come in to. She has been a part of my life, every step of the way. I can't stop thinking about the wonderful performance!





