Last night we attended an auction at the girls school where the girls got to sing a few songs they have learned in their creative movement class. Here are a couple of pics of each of the girls in front of their class's art projects. We didn't stay for the auction, needless to say I don't need more crap cluttering up my house. I need to deal w/ my current loads of "stuff" before I go auctioning on gift baskets or homemade wreaths! Also yesterday, the girls had their 5 yr. and 2 yr check ups. Miss B got a flu shot and was very brave! A few tears of course but quickly recovered when given a Hannah Montana sticker and lollipop. Ashlee got 4 shots and quickly won the part in the new exorcism movie. My gosh - those lungs on her! I could feel the inside of my ear drums shivering in disbelief. No human should have the ability to scream that loud. Miss B weighs 46 lbs and is 44 1/2 in. tall. Ashlee weighs 26 lbs and is 33 1/2 in. tall. Both are very healthy, no concerns and the hour and half we spent there was well worth the good news of there being no bad news!
We are preparing for B's first competition in Fort Worth on Sat. Then on Sunday, Kristyn and I have the Madonna concert in Houston. It's okay, be jealous :)






