The pic above was taken in the past month. Take note of the angelic faces. Please do not be fooled. They kicked my butt at Target today and I nearly dropped the F bomb.....for no reason...not in a sentence......just to say it.......BUT I didn't. I am not white trash, and I'm not in the business of scarring my kids. But- for one milli-second I just wanted to scream it at the top of my lungs, so loud, so hard, and then black out, and wake up in a day spa with a mud mask on my face, with Enya playing in the background.
So, goes the story, we got home, pushed through the night, and the angels returned in time for Daddy to get home. As for me, I escaped to my bed, laid down on my new temper pedic pillow, curled up with my best friends - my remote and my laptop.
Much more to come!






