
I've been a little foggy. I knew this would happen, but luckily help is here. I'm in training all week for my new, old part time job. I will soon be a crisis counselor again and I am quite optimistic about it, as I have missed the work a great deal.
Of course, every time I start something major, I start getting sick, or maybe it is extreme fatigue....whatever the case......I am just pushing through, knowing the results are what I am after.
I am in a very unique situation at this workplace, as it helps to know people who remember you and speak highly about you. I have been welcomed back with open arms. It has been warm and genuine and I can only assume this is a gift. A gift like karma or from karma.
It does put a new chaotic spin on our otherwise simple existence in the Heinsohn home, but I do believe the rewards are worth it. I get the best of both worlds-- SAHM and working girl. Don't ever be fooled by my sarcasm or cynicism-- I went to school to learn how to help people with mental illness, to waste my passion is a disservice to myself and to those I desire to help. It is in my blood, it is my heart. I guess I am the only one who wonders why there are marathons for cancer and MS, etc.. but not any for mental illness? I am not dismissing the physical diseases, but it is 2008, time for a run for Bipolar. I'm not saying I'd run it, but I would certainly be there handing out water and giving you your "free" t-shirts. :)
There is so much coming up, I'm a little spun up. Like Amber, I start to wither under the stress of it all. Maybe wither isn't the right word, but get a little crazy and just start winging it. Or maybe this is what Kelli means about not being able to shut her brain off.....
I have B's bday on Oct 4th. She is so excited, she tells me she has dreams about it! I have more training and starting permanent shifts at work. B has her first competition and show off performances coming up. Also, who could forget, Kristyn and I have our Madonna concert in Houston. I'm so excited I could pee. Is it just me, or is life total BLISS! ??
My family and friends are coming through for me in ways I can't even explain. My sis and MIL drive over forty miles to help me with these girls! My Ambi acts like its no big deal to help me out during this training time.(it IS a big deal) My girlfriends and sisters have just been awesome as I embark on this journey. This morning, I had a long message from Jessica (one of the sisters) about how she was thinking about me and etc... and I thought oh my gosh- she is a full time working mother and she has me in her thoughts as I branch out of my SAHM roots and embark on some part time work in my field. Thats love!
I guess what I hope, is that I have or will show the same love and well wishes. I think we are in this together. I think the reason that Michael could be successful in Houston but I could not was because I need my posse. He can fly solo. It does take a village to raise babies and it takes an even bigger village to roll with me. How do I begin to thank my loved ones for sharing their blessings with me? I carry your positivity with me daily..........
Ok, so I'll check in when I can.......I have a funny story to share about my MIL getting locked inside B's room. Seriously, pee leaked, I laughed so hard.






