A recent conversation w/ hubby....
Me, "omg, did you hear that?"
Michael, "no, what?"
Me, "shhhh, THAT OMG THAT, THE RATS, THEIR SCRATCHING IN THE WALLS AND SQUEAKING"
Michael, "I hate this f-ing s$%$hole of a house"
Me, "Michael! Shut up! Don't talk like that, this is our home, the only one we can live in for a long time!"
Michael, "I hate this s$%$^hole"
Me, "seriously! stop saying that. We have to be proactive and put out the rat poison again"
Michael, "I'm not kidding. I hate this s#$#$hole."
Me, "Mic.."
Michael, "Stop talking to me"
Note to readers, a couple of years ago we had a rat problem. There is nearby construction. A large farm near our house has turned in to a subdivision and they aren't anywhere close to be finished. One of my idiot male friends said my garage smelled like a dead rat, keep in mind that was when the garage was empty, then he said it again when it was full. I know what dead rats smell like b/c when I worked at mexican inn, they died in the walls and there was nothing we could do about it except not seat customers near that area. Since then, the building was torn down and new one built. So here's the deal. I don't think the rat problem has escalated to what it once was, but it could. I can't wait for the day I can stop talking about rats and this house. UGH.
New Project
12 years ago






