Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where's that little b#$&

Doesn't everyone refer to themselves in 3rd person and as a b$%$^?

I've been busier than I thought was possible and I have to say that I LOVE IT. I am about to embark on part time work in my field and I am excited. At first, some anxiety, sleepless nights, upset stomachs, wondering if I was making a good decision. Then, the light, the dusk after dawn and I am a new woman.

I plan on blogging some more, this weekend, maybe tomorrow. I love my ME time and sometimes I find myself deciding whether or not I want to write, watch t.v, read, talk on phone and then before 10pm I am dozing off. Michael will say, "Did you take something?" I say, "No, nothing major, just my melatonin and Valerian root" I require so much sleep it is embarrassing but oh well, it is better than the years I spent suffering with insomnia.

"Mommy, I'm sorry to have to say this.........but.....I didn't eat my grapes today at school"

"Ok, I thought you had something serious to tell me. Next time just eat your grapes. Ok? Is that cool?"

"Yeah, that's cool"