
What does soccer have to do with the bible? Nothing!! But- for $25 my 4 year old got to do both for a solid week 2.5 hours a day. Thats a bargain! Wow, nothing a church won't do for a few dollars.........but this I have to say, was very cool for Brookelyn. As you can see from the photo she got this cool t-shirt and water bottle. So what if its advertising the Lutheran church. Its not like I sent her to Jehovah witness camp. Oh yes I did go there and it won't be the last time I possibly offend someones religious views. Look, I had a lady bring me info on being a Jehovah witness when I was about 20 years old. She worked with me. She told me my mother would come back IN THE FLESH and I'd see her again just as well as I could see anyone else that was alive. I was like WHAT THE.......?? Since then I feel obligated to be judgemental. Don't go telling me your made up religion is going to get my mother back here in the flesh. That is just cruel (and demented).
I have derailed.
So, for five days in 100 degree heat, Miss B got to play soccer, sing Jesus songs, eat snacks and make friends. I also see it as growing independence. She trusts her elders and quickly forms bonds.