Wednesday, April 30, 2008

How Long You Known Daddy?



The above pics are the girls one month pics, same outfit. Memories..........
Yay! Tomorrow is May 1st. After this week- two mas weeks until we are back in our house. Funny how time flies when you are having a good time and staying busy. Over the weekend we did a day trip to Abilene for my niece's b-day party. We left the husbands here of course. So that made for me plus Amy, two babies, and a Brookelyn. I officially think car rides make people talk about anything. I start asking Amy where is the Guadalupe river dam that we slid down in junior high. Then Brookelyn jumps in and asks if she was in my tummy yet when I did that. What the heck? "Um nooooooooooo, I was a child".

Brookelyn, "Well, how did I get in your tummy?"

Me, "Seriously? We're going to have this talk NOW?-- I had to meet your daddy first and then you got in my tummy, the end"

Brookelyn, "How long have you known daddy?"

Me, thinking, adding, "Uhhhhhhhhhh, like 13 years"

Amy, "holy crap thats a long time!!"

Brookelyn, "Ya, thats a long time Mommy, so how did I get IN your tummy?"

As if I didn't understand her the first time.

Amy, "Well they kissed and thats how you got there"

Me, "yep, that about sums up how babies are made!"

I'll tell her real way when she is about 25...how I took Clomid, yelled at her father that it was "time", then stood on my head for about 45 minutes..........yes, very romantic!

Then Ashlee (since we are on the awkward topic) was hell bent on getting to earth. I was on medication to regulate me, then I had the Clomid and was ready to take it, but before I had a chance for my planning to take place, Ashlee zoomed in and suddenly made my body react as if it was always the stomping grounds for baby making. Shes been whipping my a#$ ever since too.