Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crappiest Week Ever

If I thought having Bronchitis for two straight weeks sucked, I was in for a true treat. Now, the four of us are passing around a stomach bug. Its like the Twighlight Zone, but much worse. We are all eating a 3rd world country's diet- broth, crackers, etc..and gatorade (they have that in Malawi right?). I actually feel pretty decent during the day but then at night my tummy goes crazy. A.M is growing a molar, was fussy most of the night, as B barfed on the bathroom floor. I was cleaning her up and then running out to the garage to get the pack-n-play so Ash could sleep downstairs w/ me. I was already on the couch b/c I didn't want to be near sicko Michael. Needless to say, I tried to sleep in like a drunk but the kids weren't having it. B yells at me to get A, b/c she can't hear her cartoons over the crying. Really? I mean, for real, seriously? I'm getting yelled at by my 4 year old. I don't know whether to say "yes mam" or yank her up and put her in time-out til Sunday. Instead, I say, "dude! Mommy is really tired!".

As usual, its rainy, hot and humid. Who would deliberately live here for the rest of their life? If I am sweating and not even moving, Houston, we have a major problem. I don't mind a good sweat while on an indoor treadmill w/ a fan blowing me over, but sweating while sitting still is just not right.

B is beyond bored, she just said, "Hey, pretend I'm an octapus and your bed is the water!". No problem, I'm bored too, "I'll be the whale!"