Monday, February 18, 2008

ugh...again

So, I can't believe my luck, I'm sick again. I'm on the mend of a nasty virus. I spent most of Sat. night lying next to the toilet moaning. Sunday I was good for nothing and today I feel a lot better. Michael took good care of me and entertained the girls (a glimpse of my life). He brought me soup in a mixing bowl. lol. He instructed me to "eat all of it" but I couldn't. It is times like these that I am reminded of my rough pregnancies which will probably be the primary reason I never get pregnant again. The truth is, I'm not against having another child to love, but my body cannot handle it. I don't spend just nights next the toilet, I spend days, months...its really awful, almost unbearable, and it makes the c-section feel like a vacation at a 5 star resort. All the little nurses scurrying around to make me comfortable, everyone babies me as the hellious journey of pregnancy comes to an end.
Last night we watched "Heartbreak Kid" with Ben Stiller and it was funnier than I expected it to be. Don't watch it around kiddies though. It had some raunchy parts but overall it felt good to laugh even though I still didn't feel well.
Adios!