We are starting with a lesson from Grace Notes today:
"The warm familiar sense of my own existence, with all its exasperation, all its charm" Logan Pearsall Smith
"Embrace every minute because they are interconnected, one with the other. They're yours. This is your autobiography. Use your energy positively"- Author of Grace Notes Alexandra Stoddard
You've probably only learned a few things about me. The first is that I take so little in life seriously. I've hung up with distant cousins in far off states laughing myself in to a full peeing attack at the idea that I'm going to hell for having a Jewish and/or Buddhist friends. (Yes, for real, it was really said to me). I know, I'm soooooooo sure. Um, see ya there buddy.
I make fun of my husband. He deserves it. He gives me daily crap on the simplest things like the way I say "thank you" or in his words, "thank YOOOOOOOOOOOO(infinity)" to wait staff.
I laugh WITH my children b/c they are the most hilarious beings on earth, best things since sliced bread.
By now - you get it. I'm an enlightened being who believes she is deeper than most of the human race (a bit arrogant I know) with a lot on her mind, at all times.
In some ways, I resent the blogging because in my vulnerable moments, I think, "what are we doing here in Houston"
I get lonely for my much faster pace life.
Then I get grateful, that I can explore myself and my talents more efficiently.
I'm unusually tired right now. If that Michael is giving me his crappy cold that he picked up from that office of his, I'm going to strangle him and stay at the Hilton next time he sneezes. I'm exhausted from thinking of a friend who has lost a friend, a young woman like myself. My heart is literally aching and tears come from no where. I wish I could just blame it on my hormones.
Another person in my family is going through a rough time, about to experience loss. I don't like to mention peoples names on here unless they tell me to.
I don't like death and/or anything associated with it. I've buried and mom and a nephew. I got the grief thing down, I guess.
Jesus calms the storm......
Why were so anxious, where was your faith?
Its on the fridge, a picture Miss B colored at that church school she goes to. Well I'm glad we get to learn basic bible stories at the same time. I already know Brookelyn is like me and is and always will be Mommys rock. She never was interested in being the 'baby' even when she was a baby. Its like she knew we'd have Ashlee someday and I think she dotes on her more than we (M and I) do. Ashlee will probably be like my little sister, always clinging to the back of my jean skirt, she never has let me go, thankfully.
Just hug your loved ones tightly tonight!
New Project
12 years ago






