Dear God,
OK, heres the deal. I just submitted a test in the worst class of my life- Accounting. Hmmm, why is it that math always creeps back in to my life when I least need it? Well, I submitted it with min. effort put in. Part of me is ashamed and the other part has given up, right at the end. I had been going pretty strong all semester, and then I just threw in the towel. Here is where you come in. Could you please hack in to the professors computer and change all of the answers to the correct ones?
This is a very gruesome request. I have no business using my worshipping figure for personal gain. Lets face it, you've helped me out quite a bit. People gasp when they hear about the miscarriages, but I just say, "oh, its no biggie! God gave me two awesome girls". Oh, and the husband who makes enough for me to stay home w/ those girls-- nice touch God! People also nearly sob when they hear my mother is dead. Again, I say that its all good and I've done well. Good job Candice (and god). I remember that moron Joy on the View saying if we give god all our praises, we must also blame him for the bad. Really? I'm beginning to think T.V. is the place where idiots breed more idiots. I see it very differently. I think we are sometimes life's casualties, things we do not have control over that affect us in negative ways. However, whatcha going to do, says a lot about your faith and your character.
So, about this exam, throw me a bone! I know, that you know, that I am a capable being, except in math. I don't know how but I passed high school and college math. Now, here I stand, a naked, somber, humble, poor, pitiful, feeble woman, on my knees praying for a passing grade. This is sick, I know. I know that people in Cambodia are starving and dying from AIDS. I don't make light of that. I guess, after you are finished with other more important prayers like abuse, poverty, famine...you could get to that exam score? Love, Candice Lee
Disclaimer (for the idiots who may be reading)- no I'm not making fun of famine and all, and I'm not being sac religious. Its my God too, I can ask him whatever I want (or her) oooooooh, there I go again, pushing buttons about our black, female lord.
New Project
12 years ago






