I'm just going to gush for a minute. You may not know this but I have the smartest, cutest kids on the planet. A.M has learned to brush my hair. B.A. crawls in bed w/ me at night, I never feel her, I just wake up w/ her directly on top of my body. It sort of makes me forget all of the sassiness she gives me lately b/c she so desperately wants to be independent. This stage of autonomy is going to make me cry if she keeps it up. First its no help with grooming, then she'll want to do something crazy like go out of state for college. I'll call her up at her dorm begging her to come home and crawl in bed with me.
So Ashlee Morgan is on her way to walking, see pic to the left taken a couple of nights ago. Oh, how excited we got watching her succeed in her baby steps. What a little basket of joy who has the wool completely pulled over us. Yea, she eats crayons when no one is looking, cat food too, and I just give up. I have a rule- if her digestive system can break it down and expel of it properly, then I'm not hopping up over every little thing she puts in her mouth.
I'd like to end this note saying that it is almost Christmas and our AC is on. Its beautiful weather but humid enough that we need the AC. Remember, I've had hot flashes since I was in my mother's womb. I welcome cold weather when we get it. When God shuts off the furnace in Texas, I go crazy looking for my cute sweatshirts and a plastic cup to scrape possible frozen frost off of my windows. Don't ask me about the time last winter where I poured burning hot water on my windshield and watched it crack before my eyes. My jaw hit the ground. I'm an educated woman, what in hells bells was I thinking? Michael didn't even get mad at me. After a decade of dealing with my stupidity, he just gives up, and knows anger is a wasted emotion. He is better off loving me despite the blond moments.
New Project
12 years ago






