Sunday, December 9, 2007

I want candy

All I really need is good coffee in the morning w/ Gingerbread coffee creamer or Pumpkin Spice, a People magazine, and Good Morning America. For the life of me, I have never been able to get into the Today Show. I think Matt Lauer is eye candy, but I also wouldn't want to be the intern making copies all alone on a Wed. night and have him be the only person in the building. "But Meredith, he touched me inappropiately when I was faxing documents about the Thanksgiving Parade"
"He said you were dressed as if you were asking for it"
"Oh really, my neon pink sweat pants and my XXL sweatshirt from American Eagle with paint splatters!- yea THATS hot, yep, I was dressed like a slut"
"Well, he IS Matt Lauer and if you flirt you are asking for his hands up your skirt"
"By flirt do you mean saying excuse me in my feeble, scared 'I don't want to lose my job I'm not getting paid for' voice? By skirt, you mean the kind I've never worn and never will?"

See yall, I knew that Meredith was wench. Jk. But in my defense, she is not funny, and Matt is the type of guy to hug too close to the bobo and never ever get caught.

Wait, what is this blog about again? Oh yes, my needs. I have learned that aside from air, and my family, I must have sugar product in my coffee and lots of it to even get me remotely close to feeling normal and taking on the day.

I told M I need a day off. I don't get to clock out, come in late, or say 'that was a rough day, glad I'm gone now'
No fair to the working daddy who gets to say all of those things and more. Like 'wheres my supper lady!'
Just once I'd like to say, supper is never appearing, so good luck!

I'll check back in after a couple of days, as I have some things to finish up w/ school. :)