Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pills, pills, pills

There are not enough in the world to keep my body is full working condition. I'm slamming back cranberry pills because I had the inclination that was in the beginning stages of a bladder infection. Dare I say the female body is a wound that never heals. I am dealing with cramps, bloating, fatigue, insomnia, headache from sleep deprivation, and all I want is a doctor who makes house calls to give me a magic shot in my butt and make me NORMAL. Is that so much to ask? I take vitamins, benedryl, amongst a few others to help me be healthy and get my sleep. Traveling away from home always gets me completely out of whack. I'm living out of a bag like a hobo (the ritzy kind). People think I'm so energetic in the mornings, well hello, its called coffee. I was so excited to see my sis Kristyn that I had to belt out old Faith Hill songs to her. She thinks I'm completely off my rocker, which I am. But that little piece of skinniness is my total home. She has my heart, always, and she can do no wrong. In case you were wondering, yes, she is perfect, almost as perfect as me. :) Well, together, we make perfect sense. And sometimes I forget we don't share the same memories, so I have to indulge her, and remind her that she was once just a fetus inside our mother's body layered in over sized, woolly sweaters (yes, in Texas). I remember rubbing the woolly mess and talking to the little mess inside (Kristyn). I've said it a million times, when that little girl was born, I fell in love. That was it, I didn't care about the life I had prior to having a sister. She is not extremely touchy feely, but guess what, she lets me hug all over as much as I please. I have a theory that she needs this from me as much as I need it from her.
Did this blog really start out talking about pills? Well that is because I am on benedryl about to fall out of my body. I'm off to dream. This day has been ridiculous long and tiring. But I'm glad Riri got to see her nieces and eat mex food somewhere we've been going since we could walk and talk without assistance.

Since I'll be in Egypt the next couple of days, that means no communication with the outside world. That's okay, there will be strawberry daiquiris and maybe a game of twister. Now that is a site.