As I sit here with a pounding headache, shot- gunning coffee, with a baby Einstein dvd blaring in the background, I think "I must blog for the people". Well, how about "for the person". haha. I really have no idea who is peaking in on this, except for a few who have shown themselves, which is fine by me.
I'm in DFW, trying to cram it all in, but of course one of my kids gets sick right off the bat. Saturday morning I took Ashlee Morgan to our pediatrician in Fort Worth (it is good to have drs all over Texas now, lol). It was an on call dr in our reg. dr.'s office. She said she has something called Reactive Airway Disease. It can be triggered by dust, pet dander, allergies of any kind, I'm sure the list goes on. A friend's sister who is a nurse for the babies says it can lead to an asthma diagnosis, which wouldn't surprise me b/c I hear it runs in Michael's family. Lets hope not. I think though, that I do a good job at keeping our house clean, all that vacuuming pays off. The wheezing did not come until we changed our surroundings, so it could be the climate or whatever. Also, I remember our Sugar Land dr. saying to keep the girls sleeping areas cool. Um, no problem, I can't stand heat! I've been having hot flashes since I was 5.
Did you know I brought TWO pairs of socks with me? Hello, I needed at least 7 pairs. Did you know I over packed for A.M. and hardly at all for Miss B. Hello? Brain?
Did you know I bought the new Celine Dion cd after seeing her perform on Oprah? I always buy her cds. I know, I make fun of Celine's face when she is singing, its just so funny to me, then again, it takes very little to get me started. Well I love, love, LOVE the new cd. I encourage all of my girlfriends to get it. I love the 1st song, taking chances, of course I love it, she wrote it for me. (sweet celine)
New Project
12 years ago






