So I get home from driving Anderson around, to calm him, sleepy him, etc. After over an hour he was out, but of course we stopped and got ho hos or ding dongs, whatever it was and he had chocolate all over his face. He is at a fun age. By fun I mean I wonder if I qualify for being legally insane some days. He is a sweet boy and SMART, talks in full sentences at age 2. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, its a biggie, he is going thru terrible 2s. This is way different than the girls. Brookelyn didn't have it. Ashlee did, but it was different, I can't describe it. Boys I think just like to be busier. Well, when I'm done being entertainer, or mean mom or want to pee alone, he goes to his room. All 3 kids have their own rooms here. The only weird thing is that Anderson's room is technically a formal dining, but it is a completely room all it's own. It doesn't open up to anything, it just has a little wider entrance into the room than just a regular door. So, I have a gate up and a cloth shower curtain. Yes, a shower curtain, b/c that is how I roll. (for now) It keeps him in his room, the gate, and his room is the safest place in the house so I don't worry and still use a monitor. blah blah blah, my 2 year old is 2. He will be 4 September 3, 2015. I can't wait!
So after I get home, my dumb, idiot cat "Lucky" escapes out the front door. It is dark outside and shes just running away. She does this all the time. Sometimes we don't know shes done it and by morning is meowing on the front porch. My problem with this is that she is not an outdoor cat, raccoons and possums are everywhere, as are feral cats. I don't want her catching some nasty disease and giving it to the other kitties. So being the crazy a%^ I am, I break a branch of my tree trying to entice Lucky back home. I end up all over the road, under cars, gravel stuck to my hair, then in my next door neighbor's bushes. As I leaped to grab her, I fell in to their nicely manicured bushes, and nearly got stuck upside down...........and I didn't catch Lucky. Then I notice there is a big open hole where I fell into their shrubs, nice one Candice. These people pay good money to keep their yard super nice. Not to mention at any point they could have looked through their blinds and saw someone,me, but not knowing it was me, I had a hoodie on and I had a giant branch in my hand. What is wrong w/ me?! Luckily I am friends with my neighbors, but still I didn't want to scare them. The ones across the street say they get quite the giggle out of me chasing that cat everyday. Oh yes, hahahahah, laugh it up. "Look Candice is outside in her hoochie shorts and no bra chasing that cat half way down the road".
So, I gave up, came in to shower the mud and gravel off of me, I knew the brat would be back. After the shower, I grabbed a can of cat food and opened it on porch and voila, Lucky appeared. I wanted to beat her. I didn't. I fed all of the cats instead.
So you wanna know whats the latest? Well, after the move, trading in our cars, changing schools- 2 weeks in mind you, I had a hysterectomy, partial which means they left ovaries. Yay! This means my body still has all its hormones. The dr took my uterus and cervix and did some scar tissue cleaning up from the 3 c-secs I had. I've never been put under. I can honestly say it was the scariest day of my life. I was beyond scared. I was terrified. I cried constantly, w/o triggers. I shut people out of my life weeks before the surgery. I wouldn't answer phone or check emails. I just endured my final weeks of female pain and found comfort on my couch in front of the tv. I remember Michael wiping my tears in pre-op and kissing my forehead as they wheeled me off and me not thinking of him at all, if that makes sense but in hindsight I suppose it was very sweet. My sister told me that when he went to the waiting room, Anderson held up his hands and said "wheres mommy". That broke my heart. He was with us but Kristyn came to meet us there and take him and get the girls after school and take them back to Granbury with her. She is a warrior of a sister.
I do not want surgery ever again. My aunt Cindy from Idaho and Grandmother from Ohio flew in for two weeks to take care of me. I would sob in the shower. I felt so helpless. Well let me back up. I spent 2 nights in the hosp and the first day it took 7 hours to get the agonizing pain under control. I finally got a pain pump and and was flooded with care. I had the best of the best nurses.
OK, it is late.....to be continued



