Sunday, June 3, 2012

#SUPERWHITEGIRLPROBLEMS

It has been a while. The move about killed me. Seriously, most stressful event EVER. I'm just not built for change. Its been a good one though. The neighborhood is great and people are very friendly. It is a little like 'pleasantville'. We are seconds from a golf course Michael plays at. We are seconds from the girls new school and we have friends already. The universe works is amazing ways b/c if you knew the way I met this mom, you wouldn't believe it. We love having a pool. Its really nothing that fancy but its on the big side and i can sit on the covered patio and watch the girls swim. I've had conflicted feelings regarding the upgrade, then i had to trade in my suv, so it looked crazy b/c Michael got a car too. And not that it is anyones business but $$ wise, the house is only $100 more than the last place a month and the 2 cars equal my one SUV i had. I downgraded b/c I'm not such a diva that I had to have a SUV. I miss it. I could have kept that Pilot til the tires fell off but it was a lease. in the end, it was just easier to trade in, so he got a civic and i got an accord. I really don't need much, something that is reputable and going to get us around town. I enjoyed the new car smell for all of 1 minute. With kids, the messes and smells just penetrate from their pores. If in a couple of years I feel like the car situation is too small for us, I'll re-eval at that time. actually, these purchases, the house/cars, probably the best ones we've ever made. Everyone is doing great. Anderson is so big and SMART. He knows things I didn't think he did. Ha! That mommas day out school rules. He loved school. They are out for summer. His teacher seemed to have a soft spot, a bit of favoritism for Anderson. I thought she was that way w/ all the kids but started pickin up on it, that she adored him. She even agreed to watch him this summer if I needed and that she wasn't offering it to many others. Ashlee had prek K grad and I missed it b/c I got a terrible stomach bug. I cried for a week about that. Michael and Brookelyn took her and Michael recorded it for me.I can't ever get that day back. I couldn't walk straight and was pukin and thought i was dyin. i slept for 2 days and felt crummy for 4. a lot of people i know had it at the same time. i'd love to know though why i get so easily this year and why it lingers. i'm not UNhealthy!! i'm active, i drink water, i love healthy food. i hate fast food and when i do have to eat it, i eat small. i barely drink alcohol. so unsure what to think and maybe its just been an unlucky year. although i am feelin old. i wake up and sit up and 45 bones cracks, bones i didn't know i had, and it sounds like an old rickety bed, the kind you sit on in someones guest room and think 'am i fat or is this bed old as hell?' creeeeeeeaaaaaaakkkkk gotta explain the title of the blog. my gf Becca cracks me up with her #titles she gives me. And only she will know what this means GOT 99 PROBS AND A JEW ISN'T ONE. no but seriously, i have really dumb problems...........for example the self tanner i use- one of my favorites that has lasted 2 summers by Lorac got on my leather seats in the car. Great idea candice, get leather. Even better idea Candice, put self tanner on your thighs, wear shorts and go sweat in the 90 plus degree heat in the car. more than once i have wondered if the seat warmers are on. BTW, what a waste of a feature!! SEAT WARMERS!!! dO YOU know what i'd give for a seat COOLERS!!? The closest thing I had to such a think was in my toyota celica, there was a crotch vent. A vent that seriously was down low and shot the AC air right at my crotch and on those hot summer days, it was great. I also have my 2 best girlfriends close to me. However, I wish it wasn't because they are going through hard times. Right now, they have 'real' problems and I wish I could wave a wand and fix it all for them. Its not my place to write about their lives. I love them and couldn't ask for more loving girls. I'm so thankful. Well thats all I got, it is after 12 on a Sunday and I'm still in PJs on the back porch, but I suppose that is what Sundays are for.....................dot dot dot