
Happy Mother's Day. Also, today is my mom's bday, she would have been 50 something. I know, I can't do math quickly, or really at all. I quit counting. I guess I need to ask how old dad is, he and she were born same month same year.
Above are pics of me with each of the kids pretty recently. :)
We did nothing today, which was kinda nice. Michael cooked a really yummy curry dish. This evening after the kids went to sleep, we watched Black Swan. For sure a good movie, rent it.
Oh, this morning before 7, the girls were screaming happy mothers day, and practically pulling me out of bed to open their gifts they had made. Brookelyn even traced Anderson's hand and put "love, Anderson" on her card. Seriously! She called me the beast mom but she swears she meant best. mmhmm. At school they made a quote book w/ the kids quoting things about their mom. B said I look my best in my black yoga pants. On another page she said I'm funniest when I sing funny songs. All of the quotes from all the kids in her class are pretty awesome and priceless.
I'm callin it a night. Thats all I got!






