Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mother beeps in through Brookelyn

I stole this lil questionnaire from Lissa's blog.


{one} if my house was on fire and i could only grab three things i would grab:the children...but if I could run back in, and believe me I'd probably try, I'd want my scrapbooks of the children, my wedding photos in the chest at the end of my bed, and my diaries/journals dating back to 1986. Every thing else is replaceable.

{two} a smell i really like is: cat breath, I know I'm odd

{three} something you might not know about me is: I saw my first psychiatrist at the ripe age of 10. I wasn't crazy but I could point my finger at who was. sigh.

{four} some of my favorite websites to putter around on are: facebook - can't help myself and lately that website 'www.damnyouautocorrect.com' makes me giggle so hard

{five} this weekend i will: my weekend is coming to an end. I took the girls to two bday parties and then ended Sat. night with a fab dinner in Dallas with my family. Amy was makin me giggle all the way back to Arlington. Today, Sunday, I went to gym, it was quite nice to go and not have to check children in at the kids zone. It was almost too quiet and dead inside, kinda hard to get goin, but I did a solid hour on elliptical. I hope I at least burned the mex food from last night off! ha!. then I tanned and now I'm sittin here with a baby on my lap and the girls are playing 'house' and Michael left to get us subs from Jersey Mikes. I'm so hungry. A protein shake 3 hours ago, yah, I should be hungry.

{six} nothing makes me happier than: my babes in candyland, they are the bestest

{seven} a bad habit i have is: I have hair ADD, why can't I just be content with it? Oh well, better than hittin the crack pipe.

***************************************************************************
I loved the episode on Oprah with Goldie Hawn and the happiness expert dr. It was interesting - talking about people who are so over the top with their happiness and how others are so subdued you never know if they are feeling happiness or sadness or are they just content? What kind of happy person are you? I can be theatrical at times with certain people, then there is Michael who has the strangest way of showing excitement. He is so hard to read. However, since having kids, he is definitely more outward with his happiness emotion. I think he outwardly loves me more now too, um, I gave him those pretty babies. He'll be thanking me for all of eternity.

On a solemn note- So we were driving in car, me and the two girls only listening to kids bop 'telephone' originally by lady gaga and Beyonce. It was loud. Out of the CLEAR blue, on Smithfield passing nothing significant, Miss B says, "I just realized it but when you are dead you will get to see your mom again" I turn down the song and say 'what did you say' and she said, "you know, like when you are an angel, you'll get to be with your mom again" OH MY GOODNESS. I could have cried on the spot but I couldn't, more like refuse, those tears are so pointless, brings no one back. I simply said, "you're right, I will" and I smile at her. WHERE DID IT COME FROM. I do not talk about my mother to her. The last time she brought her up and it was at the end of August. The child must have some sort of sixth sense. The main reason I do not discuss my mom's whereabouts is b/c it provokes too much questioning. I just assume say, 'shes in Africa trying to convert peeps into Christians' but I can't say it with a straight face, or a clear conscience.
So, do what you may with the info from that story but it is still sending chills down my spine. I don't doubt Heaven, I really don't. I never have. If there isn't one, we're all screwed and all this livin life was for nothin in my opinion. The parts I disagree with, with other people, you know, humans and their opinions, is that how we there part. Honeys, if I gotta do HALF the WORK they say, then not only am I going to hell, but I will see most of you there, including my mom and I'll be taking my husband children with me. So, with that in mind, I'm going to Heaven - with Muslims, Jews, Christians, etc etc...