I had to hurry and post the pic below b/c my laptop will shut off without any warning and I'll lose anything I'm doing or working on. It is just one more thing to make a woman go NUTS. It isn't enough that I get peed on, barfed on, deal with crappy drivers in the school pick up line, insane drivers at Wal-mart, and all the other stupid crap I deal with on a daily...but now I have laptop problems. I'm so sure.
I'm serious about this one crap driver at the pick up line. It is the SAME bitchy mom and I'm sick of it. I've been dealing with her since school started. It starts off innocent, like maybe accidental, but now I think she is just a crappy person. It is going to sound petty, when I'm not a petty person, but enough is a enough. I'm afraid if she catches me on a really bad day I may go off. Ok here is what she does. I'll be in line in my car to get my kid and we aren't allowed to block intersection. She swoops down a street that T's in to my street to turn right and get in line. My guess is that maybe we should take turns but she just goes. Friday she caused me to have to get out of line. I started to b/c there was enough room to move up and still keep intersection cleared and she looked right at my with her slutty eyes and bimbo hair and punched it. There I was stuck in the crosswalk. I'm sorry but I have two words. stupid bitch. I'm usually not petty, not angry and not inclined to call someone names, but she is one. She drives an enormous white SUV w/ her kids names on the back and the sports they are in. The crossguard made me move and I didn't know what to do, where to go. I went very slow next to her but she was pretending to dig for something so she didn't have to look at me. I turned in up ahead and told a teacher I didn't know where to go. I said, "this mother is always crappy, cutting me off and today she caused me to get yelled at by the guard and lose my place in line, so here I am". She was fine, she said go park there and I'll Brookelyn over, so in the end I got my kid faster, just not in a way I am comfortable with doing. I know this sounds petty, SOOOO PETTY, but she just doesn't care, has no concern for the other people in line. I've seen her cut too. That almost landed her rear-ended by yours truly.
Let me be cheery now, Anderson is a total HAM. SO smiley. What a great baby. He is lovin his veggies and hitting the milestones he is suppose to be hitting. If you aren't sure of what those are, go to google and type 4mos. He is kind of a genius so type in 5 mos. perhaps 6 mos.
Ashlee is my crazy, funny girl. She keeps me on my toes. google hilarious.
Brookelyn is more complicated. She is sensitive and cries easily, she is motherly, loving, so very sweet, but also serious and not a bit insane like her sis and mom. lol. She cannot be googled, except maybe 'smart'. Type in smart and there you'll see a bio and a pic of Michael and Brookelyn. They make me feel dumb at least once a day. Pleae don't make me remind them every single day what my graduating GPA was at the prestigious UT Southwestern!!!!!!! I'll be riding the coat tails of that degree, for, well FOREVER, don't mind me.
I'm not a breeder, except I am. That's fine, having a big family is turning out to be as fun as I remember it growing up. If I didn't have a big family to distract me from my dysfunctional home life, I'd probably be less well adjusted. But, here I am, kickin a#$. I'd like to thank my mom for being off her rocker just enough to make me EMO but not enough to stop me from being a bad a#%. Sniff and boo hoo for me. teeheheeeeee.
Oh and how flippin weird is this, my dad dreamt of my mom and they were fighting. I think it was a flashback and he is getting too old to know the difference. However, I can't help but laugh and ok ok analyze it a bit. I know she isn't gone gone, so she was probably just haunting him. So then I thought, oh crap there is a hell and she is there, crap Candice get to church!!! Then I thought, nah, she is still in Heaven but is just messin with him. Gotta love her, even all these years after her life here on earth ended. Just awesome.
You know what I'm just going to end this blog before the computer does it for me and I lose everything. Just checkin in anyway to say I'm here, I'm queer get used to it oh and Anderson is teething so I'm not completely with it. What a big baby he is!!! My girls were such troopers. Oh well it is the trade off b/c he will never be a moody girl!
New Project
12 years ago






