Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Can I Get a Witness



Below are a couple collages I made. You're welcome. Christmas Eve through Christmas day/evening was non stop fun and action. I love it. It just isn't Christmas if I'm not sleep depraved.
And now I'm a bit sick so I've basically done nada today. We are sick of being sick. I am proud to say that the past two days I have packed away all Christmas decor. If this makes me awesome, so be it. However, I'm finding out that I'm not that unique. Lots of people are D-O-N-E with Christmas like when the clock hits midnight. Like yah, yah, Happy Birthday Jesus, open presents, sing songs, eat eat eat........and DONE. Take a bow. You pulled off another holiday. I know, it isn't the point. I know, the holiday has gotten lost inside the mall. I know, businesses and the political corectness of it all. I think saying Happy Holidays is just fine, when I say it, I sorta mean it-- all the dang holidays THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS, NEW YEARS. I'm not disrespecting CHRIST. I'm just being LAZY. Those are two very different ideas, never to be confused with the other. I still got the mad love for Jesus.....I just don't have to advertise it....only I sorta do every time I wear a cross necklace...........then there is my house with the words and crosses and inspirational books, only these things and messages are for me. I am not a missionary. I am not equipped. I am not qualified. I gag when I hear most Christian music or watch most pastors preach. I can't help it. It feels like Saturday Night Live. But- none of that makes me ill willed towards my God, it just makes me unable to 'witness' with a straight face. So as for me and my Self, I will pray in private, behind closed doors, and what happens in NRH, stays in NRH.