
I'm lovin the political ad on tv "rick perry, he's in it for rick perry". Sometimes I bust out w/ that line for no reason, washin bottles, slappin food on plates, folding teeny tiny white socks and big giant white shirts. There I am neatly, ok ok, messily folding M's halloween boxers and I yell, "RICK PERRY!!! HE'S IN IT FOR RICK PERRY" and then I giggle and move along to my chore. I'm a modern day Snow White. I don't whistle while I work. I quote political ads.
And, I kind of believe this one....have you SEEN rick perry? TOTAL HEEBIE JEEBIES. He looks like a perpetrator. Don't think all rapists look like tattooed Mexicans who spend all day workin on cars, yah right. Those guys are way too busy to rape. They have a noisy wife and five mouths to feed. I trust that guy. BUT, rick perry, looks like hes been gettin it on the side for twenty years and gettin away with it and knows his crap doesn't stink, only I'm in Fort Worth and he is Austin and I say I can totally smell it. I honestly wouldn't trust him based on his appearance and creepy grin.
So, I think they should change the ad to say:
"Rick Perry, hes in it for the free piece of a#%"
I have the news on and they say the Rangers goin to world series. wow. impressive. remember when they sucked?
Michael and Ian have been watching it downstairs and it was such a yawn fest I came upstairs to watch real tv, like murder mysteries.
seriously though, where did these alleged fans come from? one second the rangers suck and we all make fun of them and the next the rangers are charging 500 billion dollars for tickets. well, I'm a DFW girl so of course I'm happy for them. I'd rather have a team to be proud of....
Ok either Anderson has crapped his pants or he just wants to be held. He just grunts and moves....so who knows...either way, motherhood is calling.






