
This is being normal. I'd like to point out my skin has vastly improved since using the rx skin bleach and retin a at night on entire face and then the derma blend make up that covers up EVERYTHING. Burn victims use it. My dermatologist told me about so I could cover up the Morphea. I'm a Morphea victim. Any ol reason to buy new make up, right! So although I will not be getting botox anytime in the near future, I think I'm kinda ok with that. No cream or make up is going to fill in those forehead lines but I think I'm ok with it, for now. I don't like looking older but it would look weird if Brookelyn got to high school and I still looked 25. Sniff, 25. RIP 25.
You may see a few pumpkin pics of the girls at www.3candycorns.blogspot.com it is the old 'girlygirls' blog where I upload pics/ videos and write boring blogs from time to time. I certainly don't say things like 'those View biatches' on there. And- speaking of the craptastic VIEW- I'm so sick of Sherry Shepherd. I don't watch very intensely, those hoes are just background noise while I am doing house work or getting ready for my day. However, Sherry is just chubby and annoying. I wouldn't notice her chub except it is oozing out every where and it is unflattering. Sherry! The View is not the hoochie mama club where you go drop it like its hot. Did you see her on the Halloween episode. I don't even know what she was! A slutty martian? She makes me like Elisabeth with a dumb S more and more. I don't like it when any of them get on a tear. Elisabeth with an S could break glass with that noise and Sherry has to keep it real so all the homegirls at home understand. Then there is martyr Barbara Wawa who created a show to get the women riled up but then acts like my Grandma to calm the girls back now, 'now now ladies' and Whoopie, she is there for the paycheck, seems to be doing this in between grocery shopping and some other real job. I don't mind Whoopie really. However it is hard to shake the image of her kissing Demi in Ghost.
I thought it was cute when I took Anderson to pumpkin patch (just him and I) and some chick was like "yep everything changes when you have kids" b/c he was being fussy and not cooperating with my picture taking agenda. The lady had no idea I had two other kids, just not with me. I didn't tell her either, who cares. Maybe I look so incredibly young she would have never guessed I had more. There was this tiny part of me though that was like 'hooker, I got this! I'm what you call a PRO, this baby is my 3rd!!' Haven't I earned the badge? There is nothing wrong with being a first time mom, a new mom, etc,, but I did my time and now I'm awesome-ER. I can quiz spelling words, cook dinner, prop a bottle and brush a kids hair AT THE SAME TIME-- that is my 5 pm every night, no fail. So excuse me while I gloat. I'm bada#$ and it isn't that hard. On the flip side, some strangers see with 3 kids and say "wow you got your hands full". No I don't. My life isn't that hard yall. I told an old friend who I bumped in to recently who is preg w/ her 3rd that it's easy. Everyone keeps telling her it's hard. ONE baby is hard. YOU have to entertain that baby while you are first learning how to be a mom. When the 2nd comes along, you learn to juggle...once you got that down, piece of cake having a 3rd. Last night Michael and I didn't have the girls so we took the baby with us to have some Mexican Food and drinks and it was awesome. It was like being in college dating. SO quiet! Anderson generally sleeps when we go out to eat any way. It was almost too quiet. I'm used to being with my entire bunch and it is a bit lonely without the girls. They had spent the night w/ their grandparents in Dallas. It did enable us to be out a little later than if we had them with us, so that part was nice.
I'm not sure why strangers say that about having my hands full. I don't carry all 3 of them. Brookelyn and Ashlee are helpful, in stores and helping me carry in stuff from the car.
Tomorrow is Halloween- B is going to be a witch and A.M a fairy and lil a.m. a pumpkin. We are sticking close by and trick or treating in our neighborhood. It is a fun neighborhood and everyone gets very involved. The girls are so excited. Pics to come.
BOO!






