Seriously?! These two beauty queens are all mine!! I gave them life from my womb! Look at them! Dare I call them perfect!
Maybe I'm gloating but that is what moms do....and we take all the credit. It is good to be me. I drive this life and I've never felt more in charge and more at peace....yes with a 3rd child on the way and all. I'm happiest when I'm with my kids but love the quiet time M and I get when they go to sleep. It is a perfect way to end a day.
Yesterday I enrolled A.M in a program through the rec center. It is sort of like MDO but a fraction of the cost. She goes there twice a week for a few hours. She has already been once and loves it! She is definitely a social butterfly and I'm so proud of her confidence.
I am getting more uncomfortable which sucks because it is still so early. I'm not even 20 weeks yet. Ugh. I have heartburn, I'm sleepy at wierd times and wide awake when I need to be falling asleep, and there is a big, fat belly in my way which is just annoying in everything I do. Yes, this is just the beginning of the aches and pains. I'll just try to shut up and enjoy these months just me and the girls. Our world is about to be rocked so I gotta enjoy every second, no matter how much it is a beating at times.
I'm often too tired to even talk on the phone or do much emailing. I guess this is just typical me when I'm preg. I'm not motivated to do much of anything! My girlfriends have really been there for me, meeting up with me for a quick lunch, it is just enough to get me out and about, then come home and veg out. I miss the old me, with all the energy! Even trying to get motivated to upload photos and do some blogging took some energy.
waaa waaaa waaaa
Our Easter was awesome. I was glad to get the girls all cute and have a reason to celebrate. I love holidays. Their baskets were so fun to fill this year. Any excuse to spoil them just a little....can't wait to do 3 little baskets next year and 3 little everythings....it is just what the fireplace has been missing each holiday.
not much else to report. we find out the gender of the baby in a week and i do plan on torturing people. JUST GUESS. I might keept that up for days and days, it just depends on my mood. B wants to buy whatever it is an outfit when we find out. Wish granted, Mommy and B will find the perfect coming home from hospital outfit! I love that girl, she is so sweet, and sensitive and quiet.
A.M is my loud mouth. Her regular talking voice is ear piercing. It makes me giggle really. She is strong willed and says the funniest things EVER which always gets me through my day! She was so proud of the pictures she drew at her new 'school' she nearly tackled daddy coming through the door. She called it her homework. When she kissed me good bye and told me loved me, I nearly melted.
I'm sorry but this is really all I got. It is just me gushing about my kids!I can only imagine how long the blogs will be when I'm bragging about 3 of them.






