Saturday, October 24, 2009

BONUS BLOG



oh yes, another blog...in one day....I'm a machine.- and terribly bored at work. I tried to read and got a little bored doing that too. Would it kill me to learn how to knit, but I know that wouldn't keep my interest either.
The above pic is Clue. I think B wants this pic in her jewelry box top where you insert a photo that Nana got her for her b-day. Bless her heart, she wants a pic of her puppy in it!

Yesterday Ashlee almost killed Geppetto. Yes killed. We came home and she hugged/ body slammed him, like she does w/ both cats. I'm always yellin for her to "get off the cat!!!". Well, I couldn't see what she was doing, I didn't know she was laying on Gep, all I heard was him panting, something I've never heard. So then I realize she is top of him suppressing the life out of him, and him having flashes of his entire cathood...."ASHLEE, OMG, GET OFF OF HIM!!!" I go over to him and he is walking slow and panting, or coughing, or fixin to vomit and I just rub his head, and eventually he caught his breath and then I cradled him like a baby and said, "Don't scare Mommy!". Meanwhile Ashlee is off digging for a toy. Um, hello, you almost killed our cat with your love. Little heffer. My cats are so submissive. It's like they are perpetually hitting the bong, b/c nothing ever bothers them, they move very fast, and a chunky almost 3 year old laying on them doesn't even warrant a faint 'meow' and God forbid they hiss and claw their way away from the death pounce.

I wish Ashlee knew that a simple head rub is a good enough hello for the cats. Does she really need to show her love with all 32 lbs of herself?

Captain humps his sister. It grosses me out. The pink thing. Boy dogs are gross. Boy horses are even more disgusting. I almost lost control over my vehicle when I saw a boy horse fully "hard". I got on the cell phone and called everyone I knew. It was a couple of years ago, but when you are traumatized by a horse's erection, the memory stings and lingers as if it were fresh. So back to Captain. So far, everyone says it is to just show he is the 'alpha'. Um, but he is the RUNT. I think this means he has 'short man syndrome'. Don't you know every short guy I've ever come in contact with is at some point a total a#$ to me? Clue is a big girl and Captain knows it, but I guess if he taps that, he will think she bow down. He can barely reach her tail end. Now I just stand there watching the train wreck instead of banging on the window. Don't worry, they are both getting fixed, I've heard the SPCA is the place to take them for doing it on the cheap. I figured I'd get her done first, maybe in Jan? Anyone have any advice? I'd just prefer to wait after the holidays. Should I get them done at the same time? This is new to me. So far, it's all about the bones, treats, and play...I know I have a lot of responsibility about to hit me up. Oh sigh...good thing I'm not high strung or a sista could get stressed.

In case I don't do a Sunday blog, here is what the week looks like
Mon.-nada
Tue- B cheer,A tumble, and note to self HAIR AND MAKE UP CLASS AT CHEER GYM 430
wed-A MDO, Me worky, B extra cheer pract
thurs- A MDO, Me hair appt, B tumble 530
fri- looks like mon.
Sat. HALLOWEEN-- we will be takin the girls around our neighborhood most likely.
Sun. - I work 11-11pm, make that money honey.