Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Foggy Brain Blog



oh sisterly love. they will love loving one another and hate the fighting.......forever.

i'm so sick of being in a medicated fog. i don't need help being more ditzy and aloof. ya, so while the immune system is low on fuel, I take advantage of free flu shot at work. I just couldn't NOT. ya know? If something is free, I'm there.

however, i can really say, i haven't had anxiety like, for a long time now. it is wierd and calming. but, some anxiety would be nice, like the anxiety about getting too fat which drives me to the gym, like the anxiety of keeping up appearances which gets my house in order and me dressed nicely. now i'm just coasting and not really worried about much. oh yes, the always issue about $, but for real though, should I really bother to borrow such a worry? we are degreed professionals, something tells me to just put that worry to rest. truth is, if I really need or want something, it is provided. life is nice like that. look around you...so so many reasons to just chill and be thankful.
yah, i agree, if you are thinking the cold and allergy meds are totally getting to the center core of my brain.
oh well. so what. i'm still a rockstar.

A FEW MORE DAYS TIL BABY BROOKELYN TURNS 6. ouch. In ten years she will be 16. when she was a baby i couldn't imagine her at this age.

sniff! (allergies AND tears for my big girl growin up way too fast)

ok, off to snort some affrin and go to bed and get my zzzz on.