
Not working today. Unexpected really. Boring story, won't go in to details. Michael had work to do, bleh.
I cleaned our bedroom for I think 3 hours. I started on master bathroom, but did not get to tub, shower, toilet, or mop. How can an average size bedroom get so dusty? While I was cleaning I was wondering why I can't just chill, even on an unexpected day off? See, this is why work is so good for me. It gets me away from this house and all of my chores.
The kitchen is a mess and I have rotting bananas waiting for me to make banana bread with. It has been a big hit w/ everyone for breakfast.
Oh, the pic, above is Miss B and I are her b-day a year ago. Her b-day is in exactly a week! She is so excited, talks about it all of the time and CANNOT believe it is only 7 days away, not 7 weeks.
Got to see my friend's David and Elizabeth's new baby, Elise and she is absolutely beautiful! I took a few pics so I hope to post one soon. I'm so excited and happy for them. What is it about newborns?! I could hold Elise for hours and not get bored, makes me re-live those precious moments I once had w/ my girls!






