Saturday, September 5, 2009

Aloof



Gosh, there were so many cute things I could do with this photo! I'm at work currently, no surprise, it is how I have time to do this lil blog.

I am mega aloof. I don't mean to be indifferent, disinterested, that isn't me. It is just accidentally happening. Maybe aloof is the wrong word. Maybe careless is more accurrate. I left milk and yogurt from Sams in my car for like an hour the other day. Also, prior to going to Sams, I had the sense to try and locate my sam's card in my wallet, which wasn't there. So I ran in the house, dug in my other purse and grabbed what I thought was my sams card. Got up to check out, and was told I needed to renew it. Nope I already did that like a month ago under my folks other business acct. Yep, that is right, I grabbed my old sams card. Why do I even still have this one? Luckily, it was quick fix and i got a brand new replacement card for free. While there I get stumped on the metamucil isle. Wow, two things of it is expensive! Maybe just get pill form? Call M at work and he is like "do whatever you think"
THAT IS THE PROBLEM, I CANNOT THINK.
I AM INCAPABLE OF THINKING, PROCESSING INFO.
So, I do nothing, assuming I can run in to another store and get one container of it. Yah, I know, we are like geriatric patients with our Metamucil. Homies like to be regular, what can I say?!
I still have not gotten it.
I made it to gym all five days this week which I am super glad about. I like being on a routine and it is a good way to spend time and start the day. However, on day one after 40 min on treadmill, it stopped and threw me in to the machine, not off of it. I was like WHAT THE CRAP HAPPENED!? I start hitting buttons and then it said ERROR. Great, I broke the treadmill. So I get off, move my stuff to the next machine to finish up but not w/o first tattling on the machine that made me look an idiot for dead stopping in the middle of a brisk walk on a 6.0 incline. Yah, I'm not Rocky but still, kind of a jolt. The guy finally asked if I was ok, that is all this drama queen wanted.
Ashlee is so cute, she stretches with me and gives me ideas for new stretches, cute lil thang!
She started MDO this past wed and thur, half days for the 1st week, 9-1130, just enough time to drink my coffee and work out and that is it. Come on full days! So starting this wed and thurs it will be 9-2 and i will be working a few hours on Wed.
To add to my chaos, I changed up the girls tumbling classes/schedule. B was in a class way too young for her but for the summer I didn't care. Now they have both moved up. Ashlee is in the "super sparks" instead of the "little sparks" and Brookelyn is in the "Hot Shots" instead of "little sparks". To make it simpler, they are both in TUMBLING for their age groups. A will be 430-530 on Tuesdays while B is practicing w/ her cheer team and B will go on Thursdays 530-630p. Yah, i know, schedule overload. I didn't mean to 'end up here' but to be quite honest I wouldn't have it any other way. Their activities are my activities, not in a sick kind of way like I think, eat, breathe cheerleading and pta. I am still ME! I have my hobbies- aka my picture taking of the girls, taking care of my two very sweet persians (pampered little kings!), decorating our home, home projects, and the occassional super fun lunch with a good girlfriend. In fact a little girlfriend or sister time nourishes my soul and renews me! I just wish there was more time for That!

Other aloof things I have done-
-start coffee w/o coffee
-start coffee w/o water (that was today)
- forget tuition payment for A's MDO, on the 1st day of school, yep yellow slip for ME!

I know there are many others but due to my aloof memory I cannot recall them.

On this final note, I will say I am up to page 103 in my Dave Ramesey book- the total money makeover
I love it. No, really, I love it, can hardly set it down. I'm on baby step one. I am fired up and excited, and of course a little scared.

"don't try to keep up w/ the joneses, they're broke" dave ramsey. LOVE THIS.