
I'm really too tired to blog. We are coming up quick on B's first day of Kindergarten. We meet her new teacher Thursday evening. Not sure if M can come though, it is before he gets off. I meet A's new MDO teacher next week on a Wed. and then she starts the following week, but only half a day on Wed and Thurs.
We are still doing cheer and tumble duh. I'm still working weekends and picking up evening shifts when they arrive. I haven't been asked to do an overnight but typically I try not to say no when I am asked, TEAM PLAYA!
Tomorrow is Mom's death day, Kyle's birth day which is still something that I find surreal. Did it really happen to my sister? Did Kristyn really go through all of that, bring a baby here, have him for six days, and watch him pass six days later. It is heart wrenching to think about. I am just Kyle's aunt. He has a mother who must grieve him all of the time, but especially tomorrow. I hope with every ounce of being that baby Kyle is in the sweet arms of our mother, his grandmother. One can only hope that there is a God this generous and Heaven this comforting. I mean lets face it, it the hope and faith of Heaven that get us through our lives. If I'm not seeing these two when I die, then screw it, let's all jump off the Golden Gate together, or I-30 - I mean whatev. However, my faith in THAT is pretty unshaken. I cannot imagine an afterlife so cruel that it would not give me back my loved ones. I can't imagine it and I won't.
We are trying to cram lots of fun little things in to our week, nothing big, just basking in the last official week of our summer. I'm so thankful I get to hang out w/ my girls as much as I do. We have fun. I love them completely, with all of me. I'm here, I'm present, and I hope I show them enough love. God help me if they ever dye their hair black, pierce their lips and say I never showed them affection. God help them when I pack their bags and take them to the Salvation Army to live with transients until they decide to go back to looking like a Gap model. Oh yes, game on if you go Gothic in MY house.
I'm Miss World and this is MY awesome life.






