The prairie dress pic is ME in Kindergarten and of course the other is Miss B!
Please see the girl's blog at www.girlygirlsincandyland.blogspot.com for 1st day of school pics or click on the link directly to the blog to your right. Hey it may sound like step by step instructions, but I have no idea what kind of dumbos I am dealing with.
I'm a little more tired than usual. Michael says my lap of luxury lifestyle is over. This makes me lol in my sleep, lol on the toilet, lol in the shower, lol all the way to the cleaners, lol some more on the way to wal-mart, lol picking up bloody hamburger beef, lol in the public restrooms as a I lol wiping up other strangers piss so my 2 year old can sit on it without catching Hep C. Then I lol in the 100 degree heat, as I load up the back of my suv, lol-ing about one eye having eyeliner on but no mascara and vice versa on the other eye. Ya, pretty much the "lap of luxury lifestyle" comment makes me lol until I am having a glass of wine at 9 pm, which is when I can finally stop LOL-ing and enjoy 15 min of me time before crawling in to bed, watching half a show and closing eyes. I'm pretty sure Michael can take that comment and stick it, well you know where.
Of course, all of this in good fun. He knows a Momma loves her coffee time, her Good Morning America time and now I'm like Army Mom, "GO GO GO, EAT, BRUSH TEETH, TUCK IN YOUR SHIRT, LETS GO PEOPLE GO GO GO, WHAT ARE YOU, A BUNCH OF GIRLS???" Oh wait, yes, they are in fact two little girls. Ooops, maybe I should ease up a bit.
I took B in to school today, this 3rd of Kindergarten. She saw Riley and her eyes brightened up! This is such a cake walk for her. On my first day of Kindergarten, I knew no one and furthermore had to be forced off of my mother's leg, crying. I had extreme separation anxiety........but B on the other hand since she could coo, has been over me. I do not know how she is genetically mine, she isn't insanely attached to me and she has curly hair, need I say more?
I gotta get my arse in gear. I have meet the teacher at A's MDO in a bit. I also have to tackle her to get back my "Grace Notes" daily affirmations book. She loves this book and is constantly sneaking it downstairs. Seriously? Is she so hungry for spirituality that she is sneaking books because I am not leading and teaching enough? There aren't even any pictures in it. Why doesn't she go get her picture bible, there are big bright pics of Jesus and all the other bible peeps in it! It is way more entertaining, at least for me anyway. "Look Ashlee, look at baby Moses floating in a basket down the river, bye Moses, see ya later Moses!"
Ashlee looks in horror.
"That's right baby, leave Mommy's books alone or you too may find yourself in a basket floating down the Trinity River, it is on my way to work anyway"






