Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Warning- I am Boring





This is just more of the same from the other day, just different angles. I took all of the pics at the same time but wasn't going to overwhelm my audience w/ photos. LOL.
I still need to get out the books for the shelves.
Not sure if you can see the corner piece of furniture, its an armoire I got off craigslist a few months ago for about $300. It was originally from that store Urban Home in Dallas but its no longer there. I did a lot research and the original owner must have paid a lot! Anyway, it is made to go in corners, thus, there is more space than what it looks like. The girls have games and toys inside. I love it, it has become one of my fav. pieces. It also matches the dark piece next to the green chair, which is an old dresser my mom and i purchased together from an antique store on main st. in north Ft. Worth. Aw memories. Michael likes to make fun of it and call it a piece of crap, but I will never ever part with it.
Do you see the willows on the mantle? There are almost too many for that space! I love them though. Them and my classic pooh pieces are some of my most treasured items.
Not a lot to report.....girls going to Dallas for the weekend and I'm working a bunch, which is good, summer seems to require more $$$!!
Next week I'll be watching my niece Cheyleigh for a couple of days so I know that will be exciting for the girls. Hmmm, what can i do that is fun, but not stressful on me? I'm sure I'll come up with something.
This is a really boring blog entry so I'm just going to stop torturing you and write more this weekend when I'm up at work for forever.