This is just a random pic from last weekend feeding the ducks. Since Tuesday i have been sick. I felt better yesterday and was dying to get out of the house w/ the girls, so we met Michael for lunch. We went to El Fenix in Irving and the girls only stressed him out a little, lol. When we first got there, B and I went to restroom and we came back to A w/ her head on table crying in despair. people staring and M pretending nothing was going on.
Me, "what happened?"
M, "she insisted on taking a bite of hot sauce"
Ok, that is funny. She loves her hot sauce. She ended up going back for more, but took a drink of water after every bite.
On the way home, I could feel my body saying, 'that was a bad idea, you aren't well'. We went to tumble and then to store and then had Amy over for dinner. I really felt fine just hanging w/ Amy and talking. Besides, no matter how I was feeling, I felt like I needed her to come over, I like to think she needs me, but really, I enjoy the company. It is hard to watch her go through something so heartbreaking. I keep thinking of Amber's blog when she said something to do w/ having faith in faith. I really repeat this a lot to myself.
Our vacation is set for Corpus June 25 and we are pretty sure our good friends stac and jeff and kids will be down there during same time. hello, jackpot. due to having kids and living 45 min a part we don't see them as much as we would like. the truth is we'd love to live in granbury one day, but that requires M having a job closer. It would be awesome to be close to Kristyn as she starts a fam. Stacey and I have the kind of friendship that picks up wherever it left off. Shes one of those lifers, like a few of you others!
I am nervous about the vac. It is a financial obligation and traveling does spark anxiety for me :(. But b/c I'm being extra diligent in both of those areas, everything should be fine.
My sweet Geppetto is up here pawing at me and meowing. He is the best buddy to have while being sick! I really believe that in Heaven, there are just tons of Persian cats running around, they are just the best companions!
I have to tell the story of Ashlee being attacked by a tree toting toddler. When we went to that park (see pic above) we went to play ground after feeding ducks. There was a huge family party going on and I could feel the anxiety rise in my throat and whether Michael wants to admit to anxiety, I could see it on his face, like 'oh great' Our girls don't care, they just wanna play. So M sticks w/ B and I guess I was supposed to stick w/ A. Instead I sit down on a bench and snap pics from afar. Ok, I am not that great at photography, I cut peoples heads off but every now and then I get the prize shot! I notice Ashlee talking baby jibber w/ another toddler, a little boy. Then I notice said boy get a branch that had other branches that had leaves that was bigger than him. I thought, 'no, surely he won't hurt her' and then I saw him sort of swat her w/ it but really gently and she just giggled and ran away. Ok, phew. Well, as she ran up the ramp to the top of the play equipment, he ran after her WITH THE TREE IN HAND and it was like watching a wreck, he started attacking her w/ it. My inner monster came out and I charged after him, ripped him out of his hands and chucked it over the top of the play area. (not even trying to care if someone gets hurt w/ a tree falling out of sky). I gave him a dirty look and walked away. I sat back down on bench. Then the little boy slowly walked towards me and stopped about five feet away and just stared at me. I saw Michael staring over and I started giggling. Michael said it looked like a face off. Then some girl brought the tree and gave it back to the little brat! He walked, w/ tree in hand up close to me, and did nothing, but clearly trying to intimidate me. By this point, M is standing next to me, and says, 'maybe we should go' and I said, "YES, maybe we should I'm over this crappy park"
We get Brookelyn who whines "why do we have to leave"
I said, "Because your little sister got attacked"
We asked Ashlee if she was ok and she said yes, "that boy hit me"
What a brat! This goes to show that I am not tolerant of other peoples kids and especially of boys. I know not all boys are hell. That is my disclaimer! Don't hate! I'm allowed to be a little biased. Right? BTW, where was this kid's mother? I may not hover over my kids at the park, but I certainly don't stop watching them. MORON! This is the stuff that keeps Nancy Grace employed and Lifetime movies on the air. You literally take you eye off of your child for a second and they could be snatched. I could have thrown that kid over the ramp w/ his beloved branch, grabbed my family and got the heck out of there and no one would have noticed.
Well, that's all I got. I can't believe how quiet the girls are being. I'll probably fall asleep, benedryl. Please hope for me that my life gets back to normal next week!






