above, random easter photos and a fish w/ a missing eyeball from the japanese gardens. good shot david. there is no way that fish would have posed like that for me.
had my nephew logan here today and again tomorrow. such a fun time for the girls. wish i could discuss the turmoil my extended fam is going thru. well, jess drove in tonight. got to give cheyleigh her bday gifts. i adore my niece. ok just waitin on Kristyn to give me another lil girl or lil man.
got fitted for new bra at nordstrom a few days ago. why each time i am different size and why the bigger you are the uglier the bra. i'm going to the slut shop to get a pretty bra. ugh.
scrubbed cat pee out of carpet today. rearranged furniture. vacuumed. laundry. let the kids play playdough and chalk and markers oh my.
wondered about swine flu. and in disbelief it shut down the mayfest. oh well, better safe than sorry. i know i'd the be the girl who drinks too much water and has to resort to a porta potty and catch it. if kharma is watching, i am immuned fr nothing. i am beginning to think life has zero rhyme or reason. i don't think i spelled rhyme right. it could be the wine talking.
hated my phones today. prefer email, texting. gosh. it sucks to be loved.
threatened to pull the car over today b/c i thought B was touching A, A was sleeping. Logan looking at me like the crazy aunt. I AM.
Had great meatloaf that my uncle cooked. Nothing like comfort food. Hands down, I eat more w/ my folks. It seems to be an anxious free zone.
So excited about summer, I can hardly stand it.
Daily Questions:
Why doesn't Brookelyn think I'm funny? I clearly am.
Why does Ashlee destroy her room when she doesn't feel like napping? That is total crap.
Why did a caller at work ask me what he should wear to the zoo? Really? I went through five years of college for this?
Does Griffin has perpetual reflux? Should I sneak zantac in to his bowl? I'm tempted.
Could anyone have more horrible carpet than this?
Seriously, more barf? Thanks Griff
Seriously, crap in the bath tub? Thanks Gep
Seriously, marker on the stool? Thanks Ashlee
I want a dr. pepper. stupid doctors and their stupid advice about not drinking soda.
I can't believe that dad at cheer had 'baby got back' as his ring tone. I called him out on it, yep,crazy candice talks to everyone and does not stop.
Is it five o clock yet?
two o clock?
Noon will do.
So kidding.
I'm a story teller - to the highest degree. I kind of want to be left alone but I am very excited to see Jessi some more tomorrow.
Oh Kristyn is so random, she finds ticks on her husband, I guess b/c he works out on the ranch all day. Um, and she wonders why I don't visit much, well w/ all the snakes and wild beasts and mice and ticks. NASTY.
She said Ashlee bit her dog Khloe on the nose. Why is Ashlee so strange? Should I worry?
:)






