So I know its just a spring haze, but I don't much like the look of it.
Ok, i just ripped that right off of tori amos.
i edited the "in one piece" posting. I can't tell you why. I didn't edit any of the "childhood" story telling. However, i said some things in there about that seemed odd under the circumstance of now something i can not write about. It just seemed forshadowing, that is all. And now, I'm internalizing it all. Still can't share.....
Oh and if you read 'in one piece' you'd perfectly understand why my stomach is always upset! You'd also understand why the thought of leaving DFW sends me almost in to full blown panic and barf mode. The instability I experienced effects me on profound scales even today, at 31. I do glorify this age, b/c it is concrete evidence that I am not "there" anymore. Those places.
Thats all I got.
New Project
12 years ago






