Saturday, March 21, 2009

Not Making Sense- Do I look Normal in This?



It is rediculous how cute they are, huh? I'm so sleepy, I don't have it in me to 'artsy' up this pic, even enhance the coloring. I'm the kind of tired that probably borders on intoxication. I have taken a Tylenol PM RAPID RELEASE and the pill is a liar, nothing RAPID about it. So, before beginning this blog, I took another. You've been warned, it is possible all I may end up doing on here, is drooling, like a patient of some sorts.

I love that at least one person in my virtual world is dying to know what business ticked me off. I love it so much that I must be more vital before writing the best negative review ever. Being negative doesn't come easy for me (b/c I'm pretty much a saint) until pissed off. At that point, get out of my way, anyone can become a casualty. You see, I want pics, websites, etc for my negative review, given that most businesses if not all of them will be given such positive reviews! Yes, I'm that easy to please. I'm actually easy to please on all scales of my existence. You wouldn't believe how easy Michael's job is. And the girls, forget it, them existing, is enough pleasure for me, so much so, they probably get away with more than they should. I'm that grateful mother who loves her babies so much that after reprimanding them, I can be found shaking and crying, in private. It pains me so, to have to teach them, the very things that I know will make them better people, and prepare them for a world that is not forgiving.

So, unless you've been under a rock, you already know I worked 16 hours starting last night at 11, which explains how tired I am. I bought a cot and was prepared to get some rest, but that did not happen. I can't even remember the calls now, but I sort of amaze myself when I'm taking them. Not all are 'crisis', some are hospitals needing an on call staff out to their facility. I love and hate these calls. They are short = love. I have to document, print, fax or email = hate. I do not work tomorrow. Yay! Thanks to my gf Aubrey at work. We get the girls back around noon tomorrow and Michael is off Mon. and Tues. to be with us. If you can count while drugged up on Tylenol PM, that equals 3 days that Mommy and Daddy are off together= a rarity. I'm very excited. Because of the way we have designed our life, it doesn't leave entire days of family time together. We have chosen to make sacrifices in different ways. I love it because I get to be with my daughters all the time. I never knew how much I would grow to love being home with them, but I do. However, having a work outlet has been an awesome addition to my life. I feel that Michael makes the biggest sacrifice. I really do. I'm so in awe over how much he loves to take care of the girls while I'm at work. In return he gets the added benefit of having a second income coming in to the home. We all seem to enjoy that aspect.

Last night, while up at Walmart, before work, buying a cot and movies, and candy (bottle caps to be exact), I was trying to weave in between people, yes, lots of them, at Walmart at 10pm at night. This one dork, standing in my way as I went to go around him says, "I don't mean to be in the way, I just am". I was like 'what the???' in my head and gave the most forced giggle I have ever mustered up. 'idiot' is what I thought. Then I heard him ask his female friend, "Do they not even have a rap section?" He was lily white. Wow, didn't peg him as a ganster rap lover, but who am I to judge. You don't have to be black, just look at MY cds. You can be white, a hypocrit, a struggling with identity, any type goes and have every genre! Still, it threw me off. First the dumb comment about being in the way. However, maybe he is a serial killer, that would explain my forced giggle. I'm not for pissing random white dudes off, who may be growing more agitated in their quest to find gangsta rap. I am one of those people who thinks at any moment, "this could be my last breath". I mean, it really goes through my head, "married mother of two gunned down at local wal mart after getting in to a heated altercation with young 20 something low life, apparently, he was in her way, and she wasn't going out quietly"
FORCE A GIGGLE. This is my motto. You must live by it to survive. The world, and Walmart can be a cruel place. Plus, please, don't let my last breath ever be inside a walmart. How humiliating. My perfect death takes place 60 years from now, when Michael and I will be on a senior outing to TARGET with our retirement village co-residents. Michael and I will curl up in the tent section, pretent to roast marshmellows, get confused, eat the metal rods, die instantly.

On that happy note. I leave you. Must try to sleep! I think if I close my eyes, the sleep will come. Must try to be a millionaire next.