Saturday, March 7, 2009

holy harmony



I love working! Look what I get to create in between helping the callers? It has actually been busy. Saturdays can be. I'm glad I got enough sleep but sleepiness doesn't usually hit until 5pm anyway, when I'm long gone. I love how I have my drinks lined up. I'm on my 3rd one, the vitamin water. First, coffee, Second, slimfast (and banana), and 3rd the multi-v lemonade flavored vitamin water. Yummo. What is next one might ask? Welp, I am planning a quick trip to Central Market as I didn't bring lunch, only a diet coke. However, when I go to CM, I am always tempted to get a coke in a glass bottle, mmm.

Yesterday, after the park trip w/ Heidi and her boys (we were there like 2 hours!), we picked up the custom made ottoman I had made. It was NOT expensive at all. This was a great fix to our new and improved living area. Who needs and expensive sectional? Not us. Now, the whole fam can pile on the couch and prop feet on new ottoman. It is great comfort! My house is totally becoming harmonious and one with ZEN. (teehee) I just need a new fountain, if I can get over the fact that when I hear water, I make a mad dash to potty. I have the bladder the size of a walnut. I envy girls w/ bladders like army tanks. Not fair.

The other day, B said, "I like this dinner you made us, but I like my family more" OUT OF THE TOTAL BLUE.
Me, "that's good honey, I like you more than food too"
Both of us, laughing.

Ashlee, yesterday, counts to TWELVE w/ zero prompting and Michael almost faints. So, goes the rest of the night, "Ashlee count!! 123"
Ashlee, "123479 13"
It was good while it lasted.

Never a dull moment but to be quite honest, I love the dull moments too. I love when Michael and I just eat w/o a word said, not b/c we've said all we have to say to one another, but b/c harmony is here and silence is often taken for ransom (by me). Maybe silence really is his love language. I can hang with that. Then last night he becomes chatter box while I'm blogging about the cheer thing. I told him a little bit why I was writing it. He, as collected as they come, "Candice, people don't get it, they just don't understand, they see pictures and pass judgement. We know the truth. It is nothing like some of those opinions out there"
Ok, for a man, a daddy, a conservative daddy at that to say this to me, to comfort my little soul, shows me just how right I am, how right we are. I know I can't keep worrying about what others think or say about me. It is a flaw I have. It is an element in my damaged parts. I will learn to focus on the positives, as I do most of the time. I just have a hard time w/ hurtful words, that's all, even when the people saying them do not think it is hurtful.
Godspeed, I'm going to do even more soul searching. I have more abundance than I know what to do with.

I am excited to see my Jessica and Cheyleigh tomorrow, Logan's party. I had so much fun buying for a boy! Next month is C's 2nd b-day and the girls and I are going to take 2 nights to spend in Abilene. I swore I'd make more time for my Jessi and Cheyrey and I am :)