Saturday, March 28, 2009

Geppetto




Ok, so I have been wanting to write this blog, but kept getting busy doing other things. This is our new baby, Geppetto. We did not get him as a replacement for Griffin, which is what I thought people might think. We have just been grief stricken and this little guy sort of just fell in to my lap. He is a beautiful 1.5 year old full breed Persian w/ gorgeous blue eyes. Miss B named him Geppetto. HE IS SO SWEET, A TOTAL LOVER BOY!! It has been so comforting holding this ball of fur and everyday hoping Griffin comes home. We kept telling Geppetto, "Your brother is out there and we hope you get to meet him soon!"
Soon finally came last night!
Geppetto ran right up to Griff and followed him room to room. After Griff's bath he just wanted to be left alone, so he hissed a couple of times. Griff is very ALPHA! He has a dominant meow and walks like a king. lol. Geppetto is prissy with a wimpy meow and an aura that says "I'm too beautiful for this cat box". Ya, he goes #2 on the tile floor. Being that pretty, he can go anywhere he wants, just not my bed. :) I know cats are finicky creatures, but I hope the two boys learn to love each other. We have had Griff for several years now and love him like the son that he is! We've had Geppetto for two weeks and we are all so smitten! I have always wanted two Persians because I have just fallen in love with this breed, and now I have them! I love to brush them and treat them like the King and Prince that they are. Doesn't everyone give their furry babies canned food on the good plates? I have no doubt that someday I will be that crazy cat lady everyone makes fun of. I'm on my way. However, no more furry babies. Two is plenty. Having one Persian is quite a task, having 2 is a full time job!!
So yay for Griffin and Geppetto! The family is complete!