Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Dose of Candy



He who gets wisdom loves his own soul; he who cherishes understanding prospers. Proverbs 19:8

I love this. It is actually in a cookbook my grandma R gave me in 05. I found a casserole I'd like to make this week, maybe tomorrow.

Mexican Casserole

1.5 lb hamburger
1 med onion chopped
12 flour tortillas
1 can cream mushroom soup
1 can rotel tomatoes
1 large can ranch style beans
cheddar cheese, grated

Brown hamburger w/ onions.
Cut tortillas into quarters; layer bottom of greated 9 X 13 in pan
Mix soup and tomatoes together.
Layer meat, beans, soup and tomato mixture, and cheese
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 min.

Doesn't this sound so easy? I love the easy casseroles! I'll tell you how it turns out.
Also, any ideas for my sweet Michael's bday dinner? He hasn't made any requests, said I could surprise him. I thought about my spag and meatballs (robinson recipe :)-- but would love to surprise him w/ something! His b-day is TUEDAY MARCH 3RD. Feel free to send him birthday wishes at my email, I can forward to him! He will be 32. WOW right?
lol
My 31st b-day is the following day. I have the day off from work, the girls will be in MDO. I plan on pampering myself. I am not sure what that includes but something that doesn't include "moooooommmmyyyyy!!!!" I should wear a shirt for those 5 hours that says "mommy who?".