Happy Birthday sweet Ashlee Morgan! Today was a very exciting day filled with joy and bliss as we celebrated our TWO year old's birthday. Today was only my second time to shop and plan for a little birthday celebration for Miss A.M. Both girls have now celebrated with our families and have gotten a lot of sweets and treats. However, we always try to do a little something just the 4 of us- cake and presents of course. We had her favorite meal -- parmasean pasta roni! Well, Mommy and Daddy had chicken and peas too. The cake was a tiny cake from the Target bakery and it said HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEE!
The girls had "school" today and I had work, I am only there a few hours that fly by. After work I flew over to Target and then raced over to school to get the girls. When we got home Ash fell asleep on me and I couldn't help but love it. We have spent so many days and naps like this and those days are becoming fewer and fewer as she becomes more independent.
I realize I haven't yet written a blog about Ashlee's story, how she became a part of us. I figured I would have by now but life has gotten busier than I expected. I think tomorrow or Saturday I will do that.............






