Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random Candice




In this cheer pic, B is in front, holding her hands together.
The pumpkin pic was last week at the patch near our house.
The Raggedy Ashlee pic was last week too, for no reason.
Random story-
I wake up last night in the middle of the night b/c A is crying. I basically sleep walk down there to get her. I put her down and take a drink of orange juice. I hear MEOW MEOW MEOW over and over. I look on the back patio and see nothing. I pick up A and head upstairs. I hear the meowing again. I turn on front porch light and it is MY cat! Hello, I have an indoor cat! How did he get outside? I let him in and he purring like never before and his Persian mane is on ends and he is COLD! I walk in my bedroom, baby on hip, and see Michael rising out of bed, exclaiming, "what in the heck is going on?!"
I said, "Griff was outside!"
He said, "Well, all I heard was the front door opening, I was about to go down there and do some kung foo"
Me, half asleep "thats funny. go back to bed"
Him, "well when we were on patio tonight Ashlee pointed and said 'meow meow'- I guess she saw griffin run outside but Brookelyn and I didn't"
Me, "yall are dumbos"
I'd like to see what kung foo moves he was going to pull on our "intruder". That is first of all. Secondly, he NEVER wakes up. I could hold a disco in the middle of the night in our living room and he would not budge, so why last night? I keep telling him he is forming a sleep disorder and needs medical intervention! Then again, I don't need my protector doped up on Ambien if an intruder walks casually through our front door. He'll just think hes hallucinating and think nothing of it!
I had the carpets cleaned today by stanley steamer. now I know why they are so proud of themselves and can charge whatever the heck they feel like........b/c the carpet looks awesome. I only recommend it if your carpets are looking pitiful. If they aren't, you'd have no AH HA moment. You know, Oprah talks about the ah ha moment all the time. This was mine. No, not a spiritual awakening, but a carpet cleaning dream come true. I now feel like I can hold off on new flooring for a while longer! I also feel like it is safe to take our socks off and sit on the actual carpet in the living room. I hate carpet, yet I love it, it gives the room a warm feeling. I hate loving it. I'm too complex - I can't even feel for certain about flooring.