So, we're back from our trip to Moody Gardens in Galveston. Everything went well and we all had a really nice time. Of course I ache so bad for Michael when I am away from him. I don't care to explore my dependency. It is what it is and I am trying to be a big girl. I was so flattered when my friend in Sugar Land invited me that I knew it was an opportunity I did not want to miss. I knew if I didn't do it I would be robbing my girls and myself of a nice getaway. It was everything I hoped it would be. It was just busy enough that the down time was scarce and yet I still was able to give baby girl her naps. We made some beautiful memories there and before we know it, it will be fall again, and we'll all be busy again with routines!
We had a beautiful and quiet 4th of July in Granbury on Kelly and Kristyn's land. The boys blew up stuff and Kristyn and I caught up. The girls weren't so sure about the loud fireworks. Brookelyn at one point said, "I wish Daddy didn't buy those". I also realized that Michael really and truly does love me b/c he wouldn't let me light any fireworks of my own. I did anyway and threw it in the yard. I tried again and he said, "I'm serious Candice, I don't want you doing that, you are just too clumsy to be lighting stuff" AWWW- he doesn't want me blowing myself up, that is truly romantic. I don't want to hear 'i love you', just tell me again how you don't want me igniting myself on fire.
Today I got my Shape magazine in the mail and on the cover is Venus Williams. I can't stand her and I don't even know why. I can't stand her sister either- Serena. Michael laughed and asked why and I said I have no idea. I know I really can't stand her. I even saw a few weeks ago that she has a clothing line at Steve and Barry's and I refused to look at them. wtf. I'm not a mean person, what is wrong w/ me! What did she ever do to me? Maybe its that her mouth takes up her entire face. I don't know. One time a long time ago, she and her sister were on Oprah and I changed the channel as fast as I could. Maybe I don't like any tennis players. I haven't given it much thought. It may be that I just don't like Venus's name. What kind of mother names her child after a planet!??? I think thats the reason. Its her crappy name. I knew it wasn't that I was jealous of her sporty body. I know I am not a racist, so its not because she is black. I don't care that she is rich. I DO care that she has a terrible name. Bingo! I figured it out. As for Serena, she isn't as famous and her name isn't as bad so I don't find myself as nauseated. Venus is probably symbolic for something really special in her family and I'm peeing all over it with this blog. Well, chances are, she'd be asking what kind of name is CANDICE, CANDY, ETC....HELLO ITS A STRIPPER NAME VENUS!! GIRLS WITH MY NAME BECOME POLE DANCERS OKAY! (except me, I become wife/mom/target shopper)
New Project
12 years ago






