Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Cat Whisperer and Gogan




We knew Ashlee Morgan was special, since the day of her birth. We never knew though she would be meowing and communicating with cats by age 1. Griffin walks in, "MEOOOOOWW" and A.M responds with, "meow meow?" This could go on for 20 minutes. I'm already a little incontinent, so I try to hold in my laughter.


She and her cousin Logan are having so much fun. I'm afraid it will be like separating twins when our stay here ends in mid to end of May! They hold hands and fight over toys. Ok, ok, Ash is the big bully- extending her toy only to imply, "sike" and take it back up to her chest. She can even sort of say his name, "gogan". They nearly take all of their baths together too! I think he might just be getting used to the idea of the Heinsohn invasion. I picked him up from daycare one day and he gave me a look like, "what the heck are you doing here lady?" He tried his hardest to go back to the teacher. I explained to him that I am his aunt and he needs to get used to the idea! Before we hit the major intersection, he had accepted me, the foreign carseat, and the fact that Mommy and Daddy were not in the car. I'll win him over, just watch. If I have to give him pudding and donut holes when no one is looking, so be it! I get the impression that Ashlee is telling him, "dude, I know my mom is a freak but if you don't indulge her a little bit, she will only get worse, for the love of God, indulge my mommy!!"