Just a note to say Michael was born on 3-3-77 and will be 31 tomorrow! I think it is hitting him how long we have been in each other's lives now. Who would have thought I'd sell him a sprite at the check out lane in 1995 and then go on to have his babies in 2003 and 2006? I guess I will have more moments like these as the years climb on.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! xoxoxo
Reasons I love him
- He doesn't back seat drive
- He doesn't take out my Madonna cd
- He goes to the concerts I want to see
- He gives and asks for so little in return
- He makes pretty babies
-He is tall
- I love his dark hair
- He is hilarious (well, we crack each other up, especially on road trips)
-He rocks at being a daddy (no problem having tea with a tiara on)
- He works and works and works and works- so that the girls and I need/want for nada
- He takes up 1/4 of the bed, I take up the rest, and also leave him w/ no covers
- He doesn't complain about much, he just doesn't get annoyed
- He is nice to people in public
- He doesn't boss me around (otherwise the laundry might get folded
- Every morning he has to go on a scavenger hunt for matched socks and he doesn't complain
- He still thinks I'm pretty (all these years and lbs later!)
- I believe him b/c of the way he pets my hair or grabs my hand
- He makes fun of me so well that I have no choice but to laugh too
- I actually heard him tell B "lets find a bigger bow" b/c he had to fix her hair when I was too sick (hello soulmate!)
-He loves our cat like a son, can you say precious?
- He brought me noodle soup in a mixing bowl and a sprite in bed when I was sick
- The support and love throughout all of our hardships, trials, pregnancies, miscarriages, 23 hour labor, c-sections, the list just go on....... and everyday I'm a little more thankful.
New Project
12 years ago






