Ok, I'm so sick of catching every bug, infection, and virus that floats by my nose. As I sit writing this, 5 lbs lighter from the violent barfing the night before last, I am still nauseous, tired, and very sick of t.v. I'm well enough to sit with my laptop on the recliner, but not well enough to return all of the phone calls that have piled up. (I'm a V.I.P.) It hurts my head to talk. Unless I'm saying "more ginger ale!!!!!!!!!!!!" to Michael then I don't care to carry on a serious conversation. Luckily, I got to sleep the whole day yesterday which helped greatly. Daddy got Miss B to and from school, but he let her dress herself!! I was too ill to care. She was just so excited about the Easter party -- and I'm sure the teachers put two and two together---
Michael is talking to me and I can't type............
New Project
12 years ago






