Just a quickie- The pt job is falling through. I simply cannot do the daytime training! It is frustrating that they would require during the day training. ugh. It is in their hands at this time, but I haven't heard anything in regards to training in the evening or weekends.
I am feeling better, finally. My energy is low but I just feel better, funny how it is also a sunny day. The girls are on antibiotics and nebulizer breathing treatments. I always delay taking them to the dr. because I can. I try to nurture them back to health on my own instead of instantly going to their dr. I do not like the idea of them being on antibiotics a lot.
Michael hasn't gotten this sickness but this morning he said he was coughing up stuff. Nice. Lets hope it doesn't turn in to something major.
The sickness and gloomy weather have made me homesick again. My moods are up and down but I am a star when it comes to putting on a front! I don't know what the future holds but I do know it is proving to be too difficult to not have my village around.
New Project
12 years ago






