Well, this ought to be interesting, I'm a bit drowsy from cold medicine. I think I'm in the starter stage of a possible cold. NOOOOO. :( If there is one thing I can do without it is being knocked off my butt when I've been going so fast and furious. I just need a battery pack that I can place on a charger at night and then in the morning strap it to my gut and go,go, gooooooooooooooo.
Lets start with something funny.......
As you may know, as a family we are eating better. I am no stranger to the healthy ways but my problem used to be restaurants and portion control. I have somewhat remedied these issues. I use the word "somewhat" loosely and sarcastically.
The other day I mainly had slimfast for all of my meals with a few peanut butter crackers or banana bites. I swear I wasn't intentionally trying to starve. I was just on a roll with cleaning and being productive.
Well, about 9 pm I ask Michael to prepare me two poptarts of which are hidden in my special cabinet hiding space. He did as I asked. Then I asked him to bring me choc. milk (well, ovaltine), and he did. At this point he climbs into bed thinking we are off to sleep, but no, I was still hungry. So I decide to pop a bag of "mini popcorn bags". They are not joking, those are the miniest bags of popcorn I have ever seen. I thought at least it would be half the popcorn of a regular size bag- not even close yall. So I climb into bed with my tiniest bowl of popcorn in life and eat it in about 0.5 seconds, at which point I go BACK to the kitchen, mad that I am still hungry and I heat up two flour tortillas and butter them. First of all, I've never buttered tortillas at HOME. I do it occasionally at a restaurant. When I come back to bed eating my tortillas Michael's expression was priceless. He asked, "What is wrong with you". I said, "Shut up, leave me alone, not one word, I put in a very full day and my body is obviously mad at me"
Finally, I was full and I understand the moral of the story, and night eating is my secret, little habit. Now, don't anyone go blabbing to my grandma in Ohio is a health nut about what I did the other night. She always gives me a full body scan when she sees me, makes comments about my junk in the trunk, etc.. It used to really bother me, but now it barely does. I tease her about it or I find someone on t.v three times my size to shed some perspective. Last time I checked I get to use the regular scales at the dr's office and not the large ones like for Alaskan Husky dogs.
OK, I'm too drowsy to discuss anything else- school started yesterday, we have Brookelyn functions, other things going on and I'm zapped tonight. Lets just hope I don't get for real sick.
New Project
12 years ago






